Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day Before Christmas Eve

It's really difficult getting into the merry season of Christmas. Tony got dad a tree, it's absolutely perfect. I love it. I decorated it with all the bulbs I had to make it special, and I succeeded. Tomorrow we'll put all the presents under the tree, pull out our mixers and booze and get ridiculously festive. That'll be fun. The alcohol will numb us up a bit so we can forget for one brief moment -- 'cause that's all we get -- that two very special people in our lives are missing from our family; Kenny and mom. God I miss them every single day; not one day goes by they are not in my thoughts. But we keep trying to move on like we're encouraged to do. I just wish I knew what I was moving on to. Really, I just don't know. Well, I've got some things to do tomorrow to prepare for the big day. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment